Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Welcome to my first ever blog!

Hi there! To start my blog, I'd like to introduce first myself to all of you who shared their time to visit and read my blog.  I'm Joy dela Cuesta, I'm a wife, a working mom with a cute daughter named Sofia.  I've been reading other blogs for a year na siguro and I enjoyed  reading them and  made me realized what if I create my own kaya?   Try lang, feeling ko kasi minsan magandang outlet ito to share thoughts, ideas, feelings, interests and of course experiences in life whether it may be good or bad. Basically, my blog will be more on my everyday life experiences as a mom, a wife, a daughter and a friend and of course anything na pwedeng pag usapan under the sun :)...for now..ganito lang muna since its my first blog palang naman.   I promise I'll try to post more interesting topics next time.  See you around... :)

No comments: