Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Standing Tall Through Tough Times

Hello my dear readers!  I'm so sorry I haven't updated my blog for so many weeks already.  I even felt guilty specially that I learned that I have more readers than before.  I'm so glad other readers really appreciated my   humble blog.  Hindi naman ako professional blogger, ginawa ko lang ito just to share my day to day experiences in life may it be happy or sad experience.  Nowadays,  I've been through tough times talaga and hindi pa talaga ako totally overcome doon sa mga trials ko in life.  There are times na minsan naiisip ko na parang hindi ko na kaya harapin lahat ng problems but iniisip ko naman why should I give up.  The Lord God give this to me, therefore I know I can handle this with His help of course.

I'd like to share lang my new find from a bookstore.  Well, isa syang book of course na ang title ay Standing Tall Through Times by Maloi Malibiran-Salumbides a radio broadcaster, motivitional speaker at corporate trainer from the Philippines. 

 Noong nakita ko iyong book, unang basa ko palang sa cover title ay na encouraged na ako na bilhin sya dahil  swak na swak talaga sa pinagdadaanan ko ngayon.  I bought it for Php 99.00 only.  I've never got wrong with my decision to have a copy of that book dahil napakalaking tulong talaga  sa kin lalo na medyo low ang spirit ko ngayon.   It serves as a reminder for me and explains clearly why I have to go through all these trials.  A lot of advises, tips and words of wisdom ang mababasa mo.  Ang kagandahan pa ay talagang realistic lahat ng kwento at sharing nya doon sa book.  Halos lahat yata ng tao makaka relate sa kanyang mga sinasabi.   In short, inilatag at ipina intindi nya lahat ng bagay na medyo complicated para sa ilan sa atin.  After reading the book, I felt an instant relief.  I regained my confidence and learned to trust and believe in the power of our Lord.   I realized so many things na dapat hindi ko pala ginawa in the past para hindi ko sana dinadanas ngayon itong consequences.  But as they said, huli man ang pagsisisi ay ok lang iyan dahil ang ating Lord ay isang mapagmahal at mapagpatawad na Diyos.  Just be sincere to Him and to yourself na talagang you are sorry for all your sins,  Go will never leave you nor forsake you.  Tayo ang lumalayo sa Diyos kaya natin dinadanas ang trials sa buhay.  Pero sa sobrang dami ng promises ni Lord sa atin, sabi nga ng author, walang puwang ang negative vibes sa ating buhay basta magtiwala lang tayo sa promises ni God sa atin. 

Sa may mga pinagdadaanan din trials katulad ko ngayon, I highly recommend this book to you.  I'm sure this will help you a lot to boost your confidence and serves as your reminder to never give up until the storm is over.

Thank you my dear readers!

Cheers,

Joy

No comments: