Nuffnang Ads

Monday, March 25, 2013

Everyday is a Blessing from God

Hi there readers! Sorry for this super late post.  I don't know how will I explain it to all of you but the past months has been a great struggle for me.  I don't know if we can call it depression syndrome but what I'm sure that I am not really that  fine right now.  If you will noticed in my previous post I always talk about lifes struggles, trials and surviving.  Most of the time I tend to be okay and  fine but deep inside my problems are lot bigger than I am. It all started when I lost my job.  Everything went wrong and my family also experience a sudden changes in our lives. It's a bit different if you already have your own family. It breaks my heart to see that I could no longer give my child her needs and wants.  But I know in my part I really did my best to be able to recover fast from our sudden fall but opportunity has not yet come my way.  I always pray and ask help and forgiveness from our God and I know even if my prayers has not yet been answered I still believe that He listen to me because of the unseen miracles that is happening in our everyday life.  Sometimes we never noticed the small blessings that God is giving to us because we only focus our minds to the great things that we are asking from Him.  So because of that I realized that I should always be thankful to God no matter what trials and sufferings life may brought me.  God has great plans for us no matter how big our problems and trials right now.  I need to be more patient and continue to be a blessing to others.  God has His own perfect time for us.  These are the reason why I am still holding on to His promises and was able to survive my everyday struggles in life. God is really good.

Stay happy and always be positive. God loves us.


:) joy

No comments: